Protection of Personal Information
DMM RESORTS Co., Ltd. (“DMM RESORTS”) considers that it is our social responsibility to recognize the importance of personal information and appropriately handle personal information in the course of business.
- 1. Compliance with Laws and Regulations
- In order to handle personal information appropriately, DMM RESORTS complies with the Act on the Protection of Personal Information and related laws and regulations.
- 2. Security Control Measures
- DMM RESORTS will take appropriate security control measures to prevent loss, falsification, divulgence, or the like of personal information.
In addition, DMM RESORTS will conduct necessary supervision of employees and service providers who handle personal information.
- 3. Usage of Personal Information
- DMM RESORTS will use personal information only within the scope of the purposes of use notified and announced in advance.
- 4. Provision of Personal Information to Third Parties
- Except as pursuant to laws and regulations, DMM RESORTS will not provide personal information to third parties without obtaining the prior consent of the individual.
- 5. Disclosure and Correction, Etc. of Personal Information
- If an individual requests disclosure, correction, or the like of his or her personal information, DMM RESORTS will appropriately respond after confirming the identity of the individual.
Handling of Personal Information
In accordance with the Act on the Protection of Personal Information, DMM RESORTS announces the following matters regarding the handling of personal information of individuals who provide personal information to us (“Customers”).
- 1. Name of Businesses Handling Personal Information
DMM RESORTS Co., Ltd.
- 2. Purposes of Using Personal Information
- (1) to send goods and provide services;
- (2) for settlement and billing of purchase prices for goods and services;
- (3) for confirming the identity of Customers;
- (4) to handle inquiries from Customers;
- (5) to provide after-sales services;
- (6) to provide information about goods, services, or promotional campaigns of DMM RESORTS and other companies (telephone calls, sending emails, and mailing catalogs and flyers);
- (7) to notify Customers about maintenance and other important matters;
- (8) for questionnaire surveys and analysis and marketing research and analysis;
- (9) for displaying advertisements;
- (10) for improving goods and services;
(11) to prevent inappropriate use of the services of DMM RESORTS;
(12) for determining creditworthiness of Customers and collecting debts from Customers;
(13) to conduct administrative work related to transactions with Customers;
(14) to provide necessary communications to Customers;
(15) for usage incidental to any of the above purposes of use; and
(16) for any other purposes stated in terms and conditions or the like of DMM RESORTS.
If DMM RESORTS acquires and uses personal information for any purpose other than those stated above, DMM RESORTS will separately make an announcement to that effect on its websites, etc.
- 3. Provision of Personal Information to Third Parties
- Except for cases where the consent of Customer is not necessary pursuant to the Act on the Protection of Personal Information or other laws or regulations, DMM RESORTS may provide personal information to third parties (including those in foreign countries) after obtaining the consent of Customer (including cases in which Customer applied to use our services by consenting to terms and conditions or the like containing provisions to the effect that personal information will be provided to third parties).
- 4. Provision of Personal Information to Service Providers
- DMM RESORTS may engage third parties (including those in foreign countries) for all or part of the handling of personal information within the scope necessary to achieve the purposes of usage.
- 5. Contact Information for Disclosure, etc. of Personal Information
If a Customer makes a request for disclosure, etc. of his or her personal information, DMM RESORTS shall respond after taking prescribed procedures to confirm that the identity of the Customer.
- ・Contact information for requesting disclosure, correction, stoppage of usage, deletion, or the like of personal information
- ・Contact information for complaints regarding handling of personal information
- Contact Department
Customer Support Department
- Reception Hours
10:00 am - 7:00 pm
- 6. Amendment of this Policy
- DMM RESORTS will review this policy on the “Handling of Personal Information” as necessary and may amend it without prior notice. The amended version will apply from the time when it is published on the website, etc. of DMM RESORTS.