Protection of Personal Information
DMM RESORTS Co., Ltd. (“DMM RESORTS”) considers that it is our social responsibility to recognize the importance of personal information and appropriately handle personal information in the course of business.
- 1. Compliance with Laws and Regulations
- In order to handle personal information appropriately, DMM RESORTS complies with the Act on the Protection of Personal Information and related laws and regulations.
- 2. Security Control Measures
- DMM RESORTS will take appropriate security control measures to prevent loss, falsification, divulgence, or the like of personal information.
In addition, DMM RESORTS will conduct necessary supervision of employees and service providers who handle personal information.
- 3. Usage of Personal Information
- DMM RESORTS will use personal information only within the scope of the purposes of use notified and announced in advance.
- 4. Provision of Personal Information to Third Parties
- Except as pursuant to laws and regulations, DMM RESORTS will not provide personal information to third parties without obtaining the prior consent of the individual.
In case of providing personal data to a third party in a foreign country, pursuant to rules of the Personal Information Protection Commission, DMM RESORTS will take necessary action to ensure continuous implementation of the equivalent action by the third party.
- 5. Disclosure and Correction, Etc. of Personal Information
- If an individual requests disclosure, correction, add, deletion, cease of use, erasure, or the like of his or her personal information, DMM RESORTS will appropriately respond after confirming the identity of the individual.