Today's () Opening Hours-
- Last admission is 1 hour before closing.
- As a preventive measure against COVID-19, we have implemented crowd control measure to limit the capacity of guests at busy times.
- Announcement of Opening Date
In order to prevent the spread of infectious diseases, we have implemented a series of preventive measures to provide guests as well as staff with a safe, clean and comfortable environment. Meanwhile, please be mindful of the following measures during your visit: 1) All guests (aged 2 or above) are required to wear masks upon your visit. *Above measure is not applicable to children aged below 2. 2) To prevent overcrowding, we will need to limit the number of people entering the Aquarium. *Due to current crowd control, we do not guarantee all the guests can enter the Aquarium. You may refer to here for more about our epidemic preventive measures against infectious diseases.
- Notice - Prohibition of Ticket Resale
Reselling or transferring admission tickets is strictly prohibited. Tickets purchased from auction sites or other unauthorized platforms shall be void. We shall not be liable for any void ticket.
Prepare for your trip and get your eTickets now!
Your essential guide to DMM Kariyushi Aquarium. Explore the Aquarium in an interactive way with the offical app now!
Download our official app or follow the guideline to connect Wi-Fi onsite.
Video of Shurijo Castle is now showing in DMM Kariyushi Aquarium.
Share your best moments with #DMMKariyushiAquarium.
combining the latest visual expression and spatial representation.
Fascinating art installations, subtropical environment together with adorable creatures will invite you to a brand new entertainment world.
Be ready to enter this healing space with visual expression and nature in one.
Step into the heart of tropical forest and meet our astounding creatures.
Look into the shimmering and colorful underwater world where you can uncover the beauty of aquatic animals.
- Press Release
- DMM Kariyushi Aquarium Gains the Support of Tokyobus Co., Ltd. on “Coral Cultivation & Transplantation Program” and Lands in Okinawa with Buses
- DMM Kariyushi Aquarium Unveils Seasonal Limited Performance in Jellyfish Area
- DMM RESORTS and Okinawa Churashima Foundation Announce Strategic Marketing Alliance